Monday, July 29, 2013

Photo Blog: Lily's Nursury

Here is the view when you walk in the door. We have also ordered a great area rug online that hasn't arrived yet, but once it does it should really pull the room together. It is pale pink and brown stripes.


This is my American Girl doll which I am so happy I can use in Lily's room. I hope she likes the American Girls as much as I did when I was a little girl.


Lily's new dresser. For the room color we chose a soft Sherwin Williams color called "Downy." I wanted a very pale ballet slipper pink (one great SW color was called Barely Blush) but I was persuaded that the pink walls with the pink accents and bedding would be overwhelming, and I am glad I went with the beige.




Lily's crib. The theme is lambs, mostly beige with tiny pink flower in the trim. The fitted sheet that came with the set is also kind of a calico design with the tiny pink flowers.


A close up of some of the sweeter items in her crib, including a pillow made by Memere that has a little girl and a goose, and says "God Made Me Make a Joyful Noise."


Her changing table all set to go!
Well my next post will be after Lily has arrived and I am back home with her! Ryan will be sharing photos of Lily from the hospital. She is scheduled to arrive at 7:30 am this Thursday morning. We will keep everyone updated on how the surgery goes and how Lily's first few days are going. Thanks for all your calls and emails and support during this incredibly special time for our family! Signing off now . . . see you next time when I am a mother of TWO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment